TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
Weight: 10 ml bottle
Price: Rs. 300.00/- per bottle
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Aromatic Description: Tea Tree Oil is medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous.
Tea-tree oil and tea oil are completely different products. Tea oil is the sweet seasoning and cooking oil from pressedCamellia sinensis (beverage tea plant), or the tea oil plant Camellia oleifera.The topical application of tea-tree oil is believed to have beneficial medical properties ("Topical" medications are applied directly onto the skin).In some parts of Australia indigenous communities use tea-tree oil as a traditional medicine to treat coughs, colds, sore throats, and skin ailments.
anti-bacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-infectious, antiseptic, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, immune-stimulant, cardio-tonic, decongestant of the veins, reduces phlebitis, neuro-tonic, analgesic, and protects against radiation.
1. Use a dab to treat acne.
2. An anti-fungal for treating Athletes Foot, eczema, various yeast infections, etc.
3. An antiseptic to be used on cuts and burns.
4. An anti-viral: it may lessen the symptoms of colds and flu. Try using a few drops in the bath.
5. Add to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion.
6. Add a small amount to shampoo to destroy head lice.
7. A small amount added to your bath can help with persistent body odor.
8. Treating sinus infection.
9. For dandruff and dry scalp.
10. In the form of aromatherapy, tea tree oil is used to treat colds, persistent coughs, acne, toothaches, and sunburn.
11. To create an all-purpose cleaner, combine 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil in 2 cups of water in a spray bottle.
12. Another version would be 14 ounces of water with 1 ounce of Murphys oil soap and 10 drops of tea tree oil.
13. Mix the above solution with kosher salt to scrub bathtub and bathroom tiles.
14. Add a few drops to dishwasher dispenser, then fill with a green dish washing soap.
15. A few drops added to each load of laundry leave your clothes smelling cleaner.
16. Control mold with a tea tree oil/water spray.
17. Remove mustiness with that same tea tree oil/water spray.
18. To keep germs at bay, spray it on high chairs, car seats, and other high traffic spots.
19. 15 drops in a quart of water can be an effective insect repellent.
20. Be sure to take some with you when hiking and camping to put directly on insect bites or blisters.