SHEA BODY BUTTER
Price: Rs. 250.00/-
Weight: 100 grams
Shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, and stretch marks. It also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation.
Shea butter contains cinnamic acid, a substance that helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Shea butter is a particularly effective moisturizer because contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity. Shea butter protects the skin from both environmental and free-radical damage.
· Shea butter soap moisturizes well without clogging pores.
· It is gentle enough to use on babies and sensitive skin.
· Shea butter has natural UV protection.
· Helps fight skin diseases such as acne, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
· Shea Butter soap is used to reduce all types of scars.
· It is soothing for burns. It is also beneficial for fighting wrinkles.
· The benefit of natural soap with shea butter is that your skin will feel soft, has a natural shine and only requires less lotion.