1. CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
Quantity: 10 ml bottle ONLY.
Price: Rs. 150.00/- per bottle
Cedarwood Essential Oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation from the wood pieces of the Cedar Wood tree, which has the scientific name Juniperus Virginiana (also known as Cedrus Doedara, Cedrus Atlantica, and Cedrus Libani,depending on the regions where they are found) in other nomenclature systems. However, the complicated names of cedar wood essential oil do not affect the medicinal uses of the oil, of which there are many.
Health Benefits of Cedar Wood Essential Oil
01. Antiseptic: Cedarwood oil prevents wounds from becoming septic as well as protecting them from tetanus germs. It can safely be applied externally on wounds as an antiseptic, and it is even used as an ingredient in herbal antiseptic creams. By defending the body against toxins, the cedarwood essential oil relieves the white blood cells and immune system of the extra stress, which allows them to better protect internal functions.
02. Anti-inflammatory: Although the studies have mainly been done on animals, early human tests have been very positive in terms of cedarwood oilÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¢ÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã
Â¾ÃâÃÂ¢s anti-inflammatory effects on arthritis. The inflammation of the joints and tissues that results in such debilitating pain or discomfort can be somewhat lessened by the inhalation or topical application of the oil on the skin.
03. Sedative: Its popular use as a sedative might be the most unexpected and valuable aspect of Cedarwood oil has medicinal properties. It is an excellent sedative, and has a great soothing and calming effect on the mind, cures inflammations, itching of skin, while relieving tension and anxiety. This feature also helps in promoting healthy, restorative, and uninterrupted sleep, so it is often used by patients suffering from insomnia. In aromatherapy applications, the scent can induce the release of serotonin, which is converted into melatonin in the brain. Melatonin induces fatigue and calm, restorative sleep. For this reason, cedarwood aromatherapy is also recommended for people with chronic anxiety, stress, and depression, since it can relieve those conditions as well.
Essential Oil Applications:
01. For acne, eczema, psoriasis, and oily skin, mix 2-3 drops in 1 ounce of carrier oil and dab on affected areas.
02. To alleviate nervous tension and stress-related disorders, use 2-3 drops in a diffuser.
03. For dandruff, mix 2-3 drops with unscented hair conditioner; massage on scalp. Leave on for 3-5 minutes, then rinse.
A Few Words of Caution: Cedarwood Oil may produce irritations on the skin if used in high concentrations. Pregnant women should avoid its use altogether, and others should speak with their doctor before making any sort of drastic change, or adding something new to their dietary regimen. Unlike some essential oils, cedarwood oil cannot be ingested in any quantity. It is a highly potent oil, and can cause vomiting, nausea, and thirst, and extensive damage to the digestive system.
Blending: Oils like Bergamot, Benzoin, Cypress, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Juniper, Jasmine, Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Rose, Neroli and Rosemary form good blends with Cedarwood Oil.
We don't sale them in bulk. We sale them in 10 ml pack.