BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL
Quantity: 10 ml bottle
Price: Rs. 350.00/- per bottle
Leveraging on our experienced professionals, we are involved in offering high quality Black Pepper Essential Oil. This oil is used to cure various problems such as antioxidant, antibacterial etc., and give accurate result. Our offered essential oil is processed by using high grade material under the guidance of skilled professionals. This Black Pepper Essential Oil is available in various packaging options as per the needs of the clients.
- Rich aroma
- Optimum in vitamin & protein
- Long shelf life
Black Pepper is considered a condiment or a spice that is very common and popular throughout the world. It is extensively used in culinary applications. It tastes hot and has an appetizing aroma. Black pepper is the dried fruit of the pepper plant, whose scientific name is Piper Nigrum.
Digestive, diaphoretic, carminative, aperient, antispasmodic, antirheumatic, antiarthritic, antibacterial, and antioxidant substance.
Health Benefits of Black Pepper Essential Oil
01. Antioxidant: This is yet another beneficial property of black pepper oil. It protects the body from damages done by oxidants (free radicals) and also helps to repair those damages that have already been done. It also delays adverse affects of aging such as vision loss, macular degeneration, wrinkling of the skin, degeneration and loosening of the muscles, loss of mobility in the joints, nervous disorders, and memory loss.
02. Antibacterial: It has good antibacterial properties that you can enjoy without any adverse side effects. It is very effective in curing bacterial infections in the mouth, colon, digestive system, and urinary tract. It also disinfects food that it is added to and protects them from bacterial infections for long periods.
03. Other Benefits: Black pepper oil is rich in certain useful minerals and vitamins too. For example, there is vitamin-A (Beta Carotene), which is very beneficial for ocular health as well as for antioxidant activity. It has vitamin-K, which is essential for maintaining proper circulatory and metabolic functions, muscles, and bones. Furthermore, it has calcium, potassium and selenium. While calcium is good for bones and potassium for regulating blood pressure, selenium is essentially required for the proper formation of bones, nails, hair follicles and teeth, as well as for proper functioning of the brain.
Uses of Black Pepper essential oil:
01. Aromatically: Yes, Black Pepper can be inhaled aromatically. Give the open bottle a whiff, or use in a diffuser. This is a hot oil and can cause irritation to the sensitive mucous membranes, so proceed with caution.
02. Topically: Yes, Black Pepper can be used topically, but it must be diluted.
03. A Few Words of Caution: There is nothing to be inherently scared of when it comes to black pepper oil, except that if taken in large quantities, it may cause uneasiness, unrest, vomiting, loose motions, irritation and inflammation of the intestines, sleeplessness, overheating, and smelling strongly of pepper. However, there is nothing serious about these symptoms. That being said, keep pepper away from the eyes and nose, as it may cause irritation, sneezing, and burning of the eyes.
04. Blending: Black pepper oil can be blended with Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Sage, Sandalwood, Mandarin